Educators know that a healthy school climate is associated with positive outcomes ranging from reduced violence to higher academic achievement. Dr. Rosenzweig adapts the science of school climate to help schools develop and maintain a healthy sexual climate. With as many as 5% of high school graduates reporting a sexual contact with school personnel before graduation, and high profile stories in the news daily, this is a topic school districts can’t afford to ignore.
Dr. Rosenzweig will work with
- administrators to ensure that their policies meet all requirements;
- faculty and staff in schools to help them stay within those policies in the most comfortable way;
- parents to help them reinforce sexual health and safety at home.
She synthesizes an understanding of psychosexual development of children with her experience teaching graduate courses in educational administration to create exactly the right program for each school or district.
- Read Dr. Rosenzweig’s article on sexual climate in a school (guest blog post @ philly.com)
- Download a checklist to help assess the sexual climate of your child’s school
- View a clip of Dr Rosenzweig discussing sexual climate of a school
- Contact Dr. Rosenzweig NOW to schedule a free consultation
Forward this page to other parents or your child’s school district using the tools below.